Get Help

How to make a child abuse report 

If you think a child is in immediate danger, call 911.

Reporting abuse is one of the most important steps you can take to protect children. If you believe a child is being abused or neglected, you should call the Child Protection Hot Line number below, Centralized Intake in Northern Kentucky or your local police department. 

Child Protection Hot Line: 1-800-752-6200 

Northern Kentucky Centralized Intake: 859-292-6550